Take her somewhere special
– In 1914, President Woodrow Wilson issued a presidential proclamation that officially established the first national Mother’s Day holiday to celebrate America’s mothers. In recognition of this historic event all mothers will be admitted to the Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library & Museum free-of-charge on Mother’s Day Sunday May 13, 2012.
– The American Shakespeare Center is offering 25% off any ticket for moms for any show on May 12 or 13. Tickets can be purchased over the phone (540) 851-1733, in person or online using the code ASCMoms.
– Think FRESH for Mother’s Day! Zynodoa will be serving a three course prix-fixe lunch for $40 and three or four course prix-fixe dinner for $50 and $60 respectively. Wine pairings are also available. Lunch reservations are offered from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm; dinner reservations are offered from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Click here for menu highlights. Call (540) 885-7775 to make your reservation now.
– Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center’s Mother’s Day grand buffet brunch from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – $37.00 Adult, $19.00 Children (6 to 12 years old,) 5 years old and younger complimentary. Click here for the menu. Call 540-885-4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
– Mockingbird will be serving their award-winning brunch ALL day on Mother’s Day and Kathy Lafon will be playing the piano for everyone to enjoy! Call for reservations (540) 213-8777
– Emilio’s is offering a free select appetizer for Mom! (One per table.) Call for dinner reservations (540) 885-0102
Or give her something she’ll love
– Queen City Cupcakes @ The American Cafe is offering a special good only through Mother’s Day! A dozen regular size cupcakes for $15.00 for mom. Place all orders with Jon by either calling 540-414-4579 or email orders to email@example.com. 24 hr notice needed please. Orders can be picked up at the American Cafe unless other arrangements are made.
– Sunspots Glassblowing Studios has Pandora gift sets that include bracelet, clips, and bead(s) at a reduced price for Mom.
– Cranberry’s Grocery & Eatery will be open from 7:30am-5:30pm on Mother’s Day, serving its Sunday Brunch menu and providing plenty of time for you and Mom to shop the once-a-year BodyCare Sale.