- The Frontier Culture Museum’s New Year’s Eve Gala at the Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center – $200/couple includes buffet, open bar, music, dancing and a champagne toast!
- Ultra-Local Ultra-Live New Year’s Eve Event at Zynodoa and Blackfriars Playhouse – $75/person ($30 extra with wine pairing) includes a 4-course prix-fixe menu at Zynodoa with seatings at 7:30 and 8:00 p.m. At 10:00 p.m., make your way to Blackfriars for the Actors Music Concert. The concert is pay-what-you-will ($25 adult/$10 student suggested donation.)
- New Year’s Eve Four Course Dinner at Staunton Grocery – Chef Boden will be offering a sparkling wine reception, full dinner menu, bar menu, and a special four course tasting with optional hand-selected wine pairings – $75/adult, $95 with wine. Seatings will be available 5:30-9:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at Mockingbird: Dinner & a Show – $50/person includes a three course dinner created by Chef Parish, a performance by Peyton Tochterman with Gary Green, Darrell Muller, and Andy Thacker. Complimentary champagne toast included.
- New Year’s Eve Party with Maybe Tomorrow at Downtown 27 – $45/person includes a three course dinner and champagne option plus guaranteed entry to see the performance by Maybe Tomorrow. Just come to the concert for $15/person.
- New Year’s Eve “Masquerade Ball” with Brian Elijah Smith & The Wild Hearts at Pompeii Lounge – 8:00 p.m. Limited menu will be served and reservations are not required.
- New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with the Findells at Baja Bean at 9:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Bash with the Brian Patrick Band at Byers Street Bistro at 9:00 p.m.
Whew! So much to do, so little time! Whatever you decide to do this NYE, please remember to be safe, use a designated driver, and have fun. From all of us at the Staunton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau….HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!